If you like to cook fish, this swordfish recipe with garlic, parsley and lemon vinaigrette is a great idea. Take note of their steps and enjoy.
Fish is an excellent alternative to incorporate variety into everyday menus. In this case, we will see how to cook a delicious swordfish with garlic, parsley and lemon vinaigrette . As it sounds, it is an extremely simple and tasty recipe, ideal to surprise family and friends. The swordfish is a type of semi – fat fish and it is extremely tasty. Actually, the best way to cook is roasted, baked or grilled. This recipe for swordfish with garlic parsley and lemon vinaigrette accepts either of these options.
Being a simple preparation and without too many ingredients, it is important to choose a good raw material . Another trick is the cooking time, it should not be passed so that the meat does not turn out to be too dry. To prepare it, it is best to buy steaks or slices and then remove the bones so that it is ready to cook. A good idea is to accompany it with a layer of vegetables that gives it moisture and a good vinaigrette.
Swordfish Recipe with Garlic, Parsley and Lemon VinaigretteCourse: Fish recipes, FoodCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
Swordfish Recipe with Garlic, Parsley and Lemon Vinaigrette
6 slices of swordfish
Juice of 2 lemons
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 cloves of garlic
Fresh parsley to taste
1 heaping tablespoon oregano
Virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
½ teaspoon sugar
- First, prepare the fish and put it to marinate. To do this , mix two teaspoons of lemon juice, salt and pepper and spread this mixture over the fish slices. Cover and leave it in the fridge while you prepare the vinaigrette.
- To make the sauce, peel and clean the garlic and cut it into pieces. Then clean the fresh parsley and chop it.
- Add both ingredients to a mortar and add a pinch of salt. Crush lightly without forming a paste.
- Take this preparation to a bowl and add the lemon juice, vinegar, oil, oregano and a teaspoon of sugar . Mix with a few rods and taste. Reserve.
- Then, in a griddle or frying pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and seal the fish for five minutes on both sides, making sure that it is cooked on the inside.
- Place it on a platter and serve hot bathed in the vinaigrette.
- Would you like to try this swordfish with garlic, parsley and lemon vinaigrette? A healthy, light and very tasty recipe. Go ahead and prepare it and serve balanced menus for the whole family.
- We use paper towels to blot excess moisture from the swordfish fillets.
- Evenly sprinkle both sides of the fillets with pinches of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- We put aside.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the swordfish fillets to the pan and cook until golden brown on one side, about 3 minutes (we don’t stir the fish much).
- Let the fish roast for 5-6 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the center is well cooked.
- Be careful not to overcook yourself because it dries out and gets tough.
- One minute before the fish is finished cooking in the oven, cook in a small saucepan with the prepared lemon and garlic mixture over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, just until melted and bubbly.
- We immediately turn off the heat and pour the mixture over the cooked fish.
- Make sure to pour in the juices from the swordfish pan as well.