Homemade apple cider vinegar is one of the fermented drinks that are an indispensable part of the current wellness trend. Learn how to prepare this popular drink in the purest and most organic way. It is the best way to get all its benefits!
One of the most fashionable products that stands out for its weight loss and fat burning benefits is the unrivaled apple cider vinegar. Preparing this product at home is a wise move, since it guarantees the quality of the ingredients and the manufacturing process ; in such a way that we will obtain 100% of its extraordinary medicinal qualities.
It is important to be clear that the commercial apple cider vinegar variants found in supermarkets are options that do not contain the proper purity , since they are subjected to pasteurization and filtering processes ; also some brands contain sulfites that are a substance that has properties to preserve it better and unfortunately it omits much of its properties. These versions work well for cleaning but are not recommended for medicinal and culinary uses , mainly because the benefits disappear once the “mother” is filtered and pasteurized. L Mother of vinegar is a substance that provides much of its bondade s healing, so named because the add it to the wine, cider and other alcoholic liquids, bacteria transform their alcohol more vinegar; It is a viscous and cloudy substance that is composed of bacteria and cellulose , which stands out for its high iron content ; that is why we make homemade vinegarit is the most effective way to retain the beneficial “mother.”
Apple cider vinegar is currently a powerful remedy to treat different conditions , this is because it is a drink that is derived from a fermentation process and stands out for its richness in minerals such as sodium, magnesium, potassium and calcium.
To start with, it is important to mention the extraordinary benefits of consuming real vinegar for general health , the main ones being:
- Very contrary to what it seems, it is a great natural remedy to combat heartburn since in most cases this condition is considered as little stomach acid and as a consequence the digestion process slows down . By consuming apple cider vinegar we help the body digest food faster and better
- It is a wonderful remedy for the beauty of the skin, especially when applied topically or when added to bath water, it helps to naturally balance the pH of the skin and has antibacterial properties that effectively fight fungi and bacteria, it is powerful for treat acne, eczema, and dandruff.
- It regulates the pH of the blood and cleans in depth, which is why it is a great ally to detoxify and eliminate the toxins it contains. Due to this important qualities are attributed to regulate high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It provides great anti-inflammatory benefits that fight diseases such as arthritis, muscle ailments, bursitis, colitis, among others.
- Among the most popular uses of apple cider vinegar are its powerful benefits to promote weight loss , this is due to its action to speed up metabolism and burn body fat.
- It is a great ally to improve blood circulation and combat varicose veins.
How to prepare homemade apple cider vinegar?
To start, one of the most important details for its elaboration is to contemplate the use of organic apples , it is essential to use apples that are free of pesticides and chemical products, which can alter the fermentation process . It is also convenient to use the most mature ones since they provide greater sweetness.
Steps to make homemade cider vinegar:
- Wash the apples very well.
- It washes a 1-liter jar perfectly well and allows it to air dry.
- Cut the apples into quarters (leave their peel and organic residues), add them to the jar (they should occupy 3/4 parts).
- In a small saucepan, dissolve two tablespoons of cane sugar with two cups of purified water. Let it boil.
- Add the sugar liquid in the jar with the apples. If necessary, add additional water to cover the bottle completely.
- Cover the jar with gauze, sky blanket, or coffee filter and secure with a rubber band.
- Store the jar at room temperature in a dark space (the kitchen cabinet is perfect).
- It rests for 3 weeks, constantly checking that the apples are covered in liquid and that no mold appears.
- When you are three weeks away the liquid will smell quite sweet, strain it and return the vinegar to the jar.
- Put the bottle back in a dark space, for an additional 3-4 weeks. Stir every other day.
- Finally the vinegar acquired the necessary acidity, preserved in a glass jar with a lid.
- The recommendation is to consume two tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach daily. You will not believe its benefits!