How to make Banana Bread Recipe?
Banana bread recipe will surprise you this time. Because it’s an easy banana bread recipe you’ll ever see. In a simple pre-cooking, we mix the ingredients in a deep bowl and great flavor comes out. So what could be the real secret of this wonderful taste? Of course, melted butter. You can also adjust the amount of sugar or banana as you wish.
Banana Bread Recipe Moist and DeliciousCourse: Breakfast, SneakCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
No need for a mixer for this recipe! Clean-up is easy too, if you want, you can mix everything in one mixing bowl.
The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe. The yellow peels should be at least half browned, and the bananas inside squishy and browning.
We recommend an 8×4-inch pan for this recipe. It can also be made in a 9×5-inch pan, but the loaves will have less rise.
2 to 3 medium
(7″ to 7-7/8″ long) very ripe bananas, peeled (about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups mashed)
1/3 cup butter, unsalted or salted, melted
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 pinch salt
3/4 cup sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if more sweet)
1 large egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a toothpick or wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. A few dry crumbs are okay; streaks of wet batter are not. If the outside of the loaf is browned but the center is still wet, loosely tent the loaf with foil and continue baking until the loaf is fully baked.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then remove the banana bread from the pan and let cool completely before serving. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren’t crumbly.)
- Wrapped well, the banana bread will keep at room temperature for 4 days. For longer storage, refrigerate the loaf up to 5 days, or freeze it.